Marketing and Communications
- Media Kit and Guidelines
- Joe Woodard's Biography
- Woodard in the News
- Recommended Reading
The logos here are provided for digital purposes and must not be altered, cropped or enlarged. See our Company Branding Guidlines for proper use of these logos. If you need a higher resolution or print versions, please feel free to contact the Woodard Marketing Team at 404-857-0700.
The logos below are knock outs on blue backgrounds. You can access the full white .png by clicking the image, and then right clicking and “save as”.
The two following links are to PDFs that are available to those interested and are available for use at your desecration given that they are not altered and used according to our company’s instruction. If you have questions about the Company Media Kit or the Company Branding Guidelines, please feel free to contact the Woodard Marketing Team at 404-857-0700.
As an author, consultant, business coach, and national speaker, Joe has trained over 100,000 accounting and business professionals in areas of practice development, changing technology trends, strategic consulting, and how to maximize the use of accounting software in their practices.
In 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017, 2018 Joe was recognized by Accounting Today as one of the Top 100 Influential People within the accounting profession. In 2008, Joe was recognized by CPA Practice Advisor as one of the Top 40 Up and Coming Thought Leaders under the age of 40.
Joe regularly publishes articles for Intuit publications and for Insightful Accountant, and Joe has been featured repeatedly in Accounting Today and AccountingWEB in both articles and in video interviews. Joe is the CEO of Woodard Events, LLC which includes education, coaching, resources, and a community for small business advisors and small business owners within the accounting industry.
Display on Your Site
How can you let your viewers and readers know you’re going to the conference this year? Click the top badge for English and the bottom for Espanol then save the image locally. You may then use the image on your website, tweet it on Twitter or post it on Facebook. Please don’t forget to link it to “scalingnewheights.com.”
Woodard in Media and Publications
July 28, 2017
June 2016 – Chapter written by Joe Woodard
September 10, 2015 – Mike Michalowicz Podcast
April 30, 2015
October 30, 2013
</div style=”height: 25px;”>
• What Color is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers – by Richard N. Bolles
• How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age – by Dale Carnegie & Associates
• The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything – by Stephen M.R. Covey
• The Synergist: How to Lead Your Team to Predictable Success – by Les McKeown
• The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People – by Steven R. Covey
• Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity – David Allen
• OneNote 2013 for Dummies – James H. Russell
• Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity – Charles Duhigg
• The E-Myth Accountant – by Michael Gerber and M. Darren Root, CPA
• The Intentional Accountant - by M. Darren Root, CPA
• The Five Dysfunctions of a Team - by Patrick Lencioni
• The Firm of the Future: A Guide for Accountants, Lawyers, and Other Professional Services – by Paul Dunn and Ronald J. Baker
• Getting Things Done – David Allen