About the Location for Scaling New Heights 2020
About the City
St. Louis is an incredible convention destination, with convenient travel and thriving, modernized attractions and nightlife.
And…as the gateway to the rise of America through westward expansion, the rise of the Women’s Suffrage Movement, and a historic catalyst in the rise of the Civil Rights Movement through one its most significant landmark cases, St. Louis provides a powerful and inspiration backdrop for the rally cry we are issuing the profession…for the “Rise of the Advisor.”
About the Conference Venue
America’s Center, the venue for Scaling New Heights 2020, is perfectly suited for our conference. The Center is conveniently located adjacent to most hotels in our block, is a short stroll from the Gateway Arch, and a wide range of restaurants and shopping experiences. Within the Center, you will find a wide array of services and amenities including ATM’s, lounges, public spaces, and a Concierge Desk staffed with professionals ready to answer your questions about St. Louis and the America’s Center. We look forward to seeing you at America’s Center!
Local Area Attractions
Catch the St. Louis Cardinals in action.
This is Scaling New Heights – you know we expect you to “Rise!”
Unwind on top of a high rise out door bar with a 360 degree view of St. Louis.
Enjoy some St. Louis blues or sip on some fantastic soup.
Marriott St. Louis Grand
Across the Street from the Convention Center
Courtyard St. Louis Downtown
Connected to the Convention Center
Embassy Suites St. Louis
Connected to the Convention Center
Drury Inn & Suites
One Block (.1 Miles) from the Convention Center
5 Reasons to Stay in the Official Hotel Block
- Enjoy the “Hotel Bonus Package.” This new package is exclusive to registrants who stay in our block (see details below) and includes:
- Access to recorded Breakout Sessions. We will record over 20 breakout sessions during the conference (2 per breakout segment), providing you with up to 3 times the training benefit from your conference experience.
- A free pass to the “Rise of the Advisor” Dinner on June 23.
- A free pass to the annual “Joe Woodard Annual Brunch” on June 21
- Early access to make reservations for the Genius Bar for small group (or one-on-one) meetings with subject matter experts and thought leaders.
- Eligibility to win one of three prizes including:
- An all expense paid trip to Scaling New Heights 2021 including conference registration, up to four nights of hotel and a travel voucher worth $250.00. ($2,000 value)
- One complimentary registration for a 3 month Woodard Institute course ($1,800 value)
- One complimentary membership in Woodard Alliance ($350.00 value)
- Stay with Your Peers. Much of the networking value around Scaling New Heights is serendipitous – chance encounters in the hotel lobbies, hallways and other common areas. Including our team (and Joe Woodard) who will be staying at the Marriott St. Louis Grand – our Headquarters hotel.
- Be Close to the Convention Center. Our hotels are either connected to the convention center or are across the street from the convention center, providing the most convenient access to the facility – and a great way to stay dry if it is a rainy week
- Ensure a High Quality Stay in a Safe Location. Our team has thoroughly vetted each of the properties in our block, including conducting site visits of each property and meeting face to face with hotel managers. Also, we selected hotels that are closest to (or connected to) the convention center and surrounding dining/night life, with safe walking paths.
- Help us Out. Each city where we host Scaling New Heights requires hotel blocks for us to use their convention center. If our attendees don’t stay in the block, we run the risk of buying up empty rooms, as we have had to do each year since moving Scaling New Heights into convention centers.
Hotel Bonus Pack Details: To qualify for the Hotel Bonus Package you must have a guest room reserved in your name reserved through our website (not through the hotel’s website or through other reservation sites) with a reservation that includes at least three nights. Hotels reserved with points do not qualify for the Hotel Bonus Package. If you have any questions, chat with us during normal business hours (see the chat option at the bottom right of the screen), email us at email@example.com or call us at 404-857-0700.
IMPORTANT: Read before you click!
- The hotel block is for registrants of Scaling New Heights 2020 only. If you make a guest room reservation without a conference registration, we reserve the right to cancel your guest room reservation.
- Our room rate with each hotel extends 3 days before and 3 days after the conference. If you wish to extend your reservation we will temporarily place you on a “waiting list” (i.e. pending reservation). Almost all pending reservations are converted to confirmed reservations within 3-4 business days. However, the earlier you reserve your room the better your housing options.
- No deposit is required to reserve a room and you can cancel your hotel reservation without penalty through February 28, 2020. If you cancel your guest room reservation after February 28, 2020 you will be charged a fee equal to one night’s room reservation. If applicable, we will charge the card you used to secure your reservation.
LOVED IT! Met tons of friends, new & old. Connected with several new people who have gone through or are going through the same challenges I am. Most of the breakouts I went to were fantastic - practical, technical, and pointed me in the right direction.
They really stepped up the conference. I was so pleased that all of the sessions were not sales pitches and full of excellent content that was executable. Tons of information and an excellent time to network. Great balance so that there was time to meet with your peers.
I agree. Love how much exhibit hall time was built in and that the evenings weren't over-scheduled so we had time to break off and do what we wanted.
I watched main stage on Woodward.tv and really benefited from hearing Les McKeown again. Love Mark Wickersham only wish I was there to here what the price on the package was and if he got the contract. Matt Rissell bringing his family up and keeping it real. Glad he is doing well. Every vendor can learn so much from Tsheets support and their Promise - to make us look great to every client. I can't remember his exact words - but the promise is real.
It being my first accounting conference ever, my mind was blown the first day I got there. It was so encouraging, enlightening, and excited for me! Yes, I'm a newbie, and the way I receive it will be different than some of the seasoned SNH veterans. I walked away with so much content I am still going through it all! But most importantly, I came home with a renewed sense of self - a confirmation that this is my calling 🙂
Joe, you and your staff do such a great job. I always come away with so much each year. Thanks.
Thanks so much...great job Woodard team!!
The is the best overall conference I have attended, well worth my investment.
Everyone on the SNH team works really hard to make each year special.
Overall good variety of technical classes and personal development, and time for main stage and vendors.
This was my first time at SNH and I was very impressed. Joe's passion was contagious and really drove the momentum of the conference. The Yeti but was a little overly theatrical but I applaud the effort to keep the group engaged and look forward to doing this again next year and bringing some of my staff along with me!
Can't say enough about the quality and applicability of SNH training in my business and in my life.
I believe the Woodard Group is a true supporter and advocate for ProAdvisors and our businesses! Thank you for all you do!